- Enough macaroni to fill a 9×13 pan to within 3/4″ of the top.
- 1/3 of a brick of Velveeta cheese, cubed.
- One can of creamy soup (cream of mushroom, celery, asparagus…whatever floats your boat)
- Roughly 3 cups of brisket, diced into small pieces.
- Roughly 1 cup of fresh bacon, diced into small pieces.
- Merkén seasoning (2 tsps?)
- Pepper jack shredded cheese
- Parmesano Romano shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Black truffles
- Boil the macaroni until it’s al dente.
- Add the Velveeta and the soup together in a bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir, and microwave for another 30 seconds or until creamy.
- Add all ingredients to the pan, mix well and smooth out.
- Add a layer of shredded pepper jack to the top.
- Shave your truffle mushrooms onto the top.
- Add a layer of Parmesano romano to the top.
- Put in the smoker @ 225 for 1.5 – 2 hours or until cheese on top is melted and brown.